February already passed, it was a very busy month for me, and I did not really have enough time to read and review as much as I wanted. I am awfully far behind on my goodreads reading challlenge. :S hopefully I'll have more time to read in March...
Then there is a new meme I started. Manga Tuesdays. The posts for Manga Tuesdays are not written by me, but by Lua, a friend of mine who loves manga as much as I love books *which, as you know, is very much*
The top 3 most viewed posts of this month is:
1) Fallen in Love by Lauren Kate
2) Before I go to sleep by S.J.Watson
3) First date by Krista McGee
I reviewed 7 books this month:
- the Fault in our stars by John Green (my favourite)
- Fallen in Love by Lauren Kate
- Before I go to Sleep by S.J. Watson
- An abundance of Katherines by John Green
- If I stay by Gayle Forman
- The Diary of a young girl by Anne Frank
- First date by Krista McGee
you can click on the name of the book and it will lead you to the review
how was your February?