"Hi there and thanks a lot for visiting my blog. DFTBA!"

3/18/2012

In my mailbox #8

In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @The Story Siren in which we tell you about the books we bought / won / borrowed / recieved.

I didn't get a lot of books this week. My TBR pile is getting too high (and by that I mean WAY to high...) Still, I got some awesome books!

the shapeshifter's secret by Heather Ostler

(Thanks to NetGalley and Cedar Fort Press)
Julia is finally discovering what–not who–she is.

Like any sixteen-year-old, Julia's used to dealing with problems. From her overprotective father to her absent mother to a teacher who definitely has it in for her. But everything changes when Julia's reactions become oddly vicious and angry---more animal than human.


house of night #3 and #4 (Chosen and Untamed)
thanks to my awesome library! (No blurb, to prevent spoiling part 4 for myself and others ;) )

The ask and the Answer (Chaos Walking #2) by Patrick Ness
thanks to my library! 
*Spoilers in the blurb for people that haven't read The knife of never letting go!*
We were in the square, in the square where I'd run, holding her, carrying her, telling her to stay alive, stay alive till we got safe, till we got to Haven so I could save her - But there weren't no safety, no safety at all, there was just him and his men...

Fleeing before a relentless army, Todd has carried a desperately wounded Viola right into the hands of their worst enemy, Mayor Prentiss. Immediately separated from Viola and imprisoned, Todd is forced to learn the ways of the Mayor's new order. But what secrets are hiding just outside of town? And where is Viola? Is she even still alive? And who are the mysterious Answer? And then, one day, the bombs begin to explode...

what did you recieve in your mailbox this week? Please post it below in the comments :)

xo Mar

No comments: