"Hi there and thanks a lot for visiting my blog. DFTBA!"

4/01/2012

March Recap

Hey guys,


This month I reviewed the enormous amount of 16 books!


Below I will put the titles of the books I reviewed with links to my review.
The *'s are my rating, from 1-5.


1) The secret life of Copernicus H. Stringfellow by Lorin K. Barber ****
2) Alias Dragonfly by Jane Singer ***
3) The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern *****
4) Crossed by Ally Condie **
5) Paper towns by John Green *****
6) Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver *****
7) Fever by Lauren DeStefano ****
8) The Future of us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler ***
9) The Forever Girl by Rebecca Hamilton *****
10) Just in Case by Meg Rosoff  ***
11) Where she went by Gayle Forman ****
12) The statistical probability of love at first sight by Jennifer E. Smith ****
13) I'd tell you I love you but then I'd have to kill you by Ally Carter ****
14) Putting boys on the ledge by Stephanie Rowe *
15) Chosen by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast  ***
16) Shatter me by Tahereh Mafi *****


Also, this month was the month of the Hunger Games movie. For the hunger games post, click HERE


Then there were the Manga Tuesdays, done by Lua, and even one by me :D
1) Vampire Girl *** (by Lua)
2) Let Dai ***** (by Lua)
3) Beck ***** (by Lua)
4) Darker than BLACK ** (by Mar)


what is your favourite of all these books?
Happy April :)


xo Mar

1 comment:

emaginette said...

You sure worked hard this month. Happy April Fool's Day. I'll be back!!