"Hi there and thanks a lot for visiting my blog. DFTBA!"

5/25/2012

Fresh on my shelves Friday #4


Hey guys, another Fresh on my shelves Friday post is here :) Fresh on my shelves Friday is a weekly personal meme in which I show you what books I recieved, bought or won over the last week(s)


this week I recieved 11 books, which is an amazing lot of books. 
For review I got 3 books:



-Gone at Zero Hundred 00:00 by C.R. Hiatt *for a book tour*
-The Wayward (Waterspell #1) by Deborah J. Lightfoot *for a book tour*


-Beautiful music for ugly children by Kirstin Cronn-Mills *thanks to Flux press and Netgalley*


Furthermore I won 2 books :D



-Vaempires: Revolution by Thomas Winship
-Vaempires: White Christmas by Thomas Winship
Thanks to Shae at understanding Shae's story and the author 


I got 3 books from the library:



-Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Taylor Laini
-Need by Carrie Jones

-The vampire diaries #3+4 by L.J. Smith
LIBRARY LOVE!


Finally, I bought 3 books:

 -Vampire Academy
-Frostbite

-Shadow Kiss
*all by Richelle Mead*
I hope I really enjoy the series. I stumbled upon these books, and they were so cheap I just couldn't leave them there.


Did you get any exiting books? Tell about them in the comments!


xo Mar





4 comments:

Kat said...

The Vaempire books are great, I read them a few months ago - I love the whole evolutionary idea!

Mar said...

I hope I'll enjoy them as much as you did :)

Carmen Shaw said...

You are going to love the VA series! It's one of my favorite series of all time! And I'm glad you got your books!

Mar said...

I've heard amazing things about VA, so I really really hope I like it :) And thanks again for the Vaempires evolution books :D

xo