"Hi there and thanks a lot for visiting my blog. DFTBA!"

5/11/2012

Fresh on my shelves Friday #2

I have decided to stop participating in In My Mailbox. Still, I loved the idea behind this meme. I wanted to continue posting about the books I recieved for review. So, I decided to start a new meme, which you can also use. It was inspired by In My Mailbox, by The Story Siren. In this meme I show you which books I bought/borrowed/recieved over the past week(s)

Hi there, it's friday :) What's fresh on your shelves?
I had an aweful lot of amazing books this week :D



furhtermore, I got some amazing books from the authors;



That's about it. What did you get on your shelves / ereader / ... this week? link back to it below :)
xo Mar




2 comments:

Ethan said...

Looks like you got a good variety of novels! It was a slow week for me. I got "Blood of Heroes" by James Donovan. Its a look at the battle of the Alamo which, as a native of San Antonio, TX, really interests me.

Interesting thoughts!

You may be interested in my giveaway of The Book of Madness and Cures by Regina O'Melveny. It is the story of a young woman's struggle to practice medicine in the male dominated society of the late 1500's and about her journey to discover the secret of her missing father.

I am also offering a fun mystery, Bitter Legacy by H. Terrell Griffin, about a retired lawyer who gets caught up in a conspiracy. Please do check either one out if they interest you.

Thanks for your fantastic blog!
-Ethan
http://e135-abookaweek.blogspot.com/

bookworm105 said...

Ooooh! City of Lost Souls! Looking forward to the reviews! =D