"Hi there and thanks a lot for visiting my blog. DFTBA!"

8/09/2012

I'm Back!

Hey y'all :)

I just wanted to let you know that I'm back @ home
My holiday was EPIC, France is just so beautiful and the weather was so good. I could swim everyday, and read on beaches :) I made some new friends (yay, me making friends is fun) and bought clothes, and a French book, which I'm currently trying to read, but french is freakin' difficult u.u
I read so many amazing books I can't wait to share my opinion about (I'm 15 reviews behind :o)
I really missed my blog and realised exactely how important it is to me, so that's a great thing, right?
So now I'm going to catch up on all the news I missed in the past 3 weeks and I will perhaps do a review marathon for myself xD 

I have a lot of reviews coming up for you!

Hugs,
Mar

(lol sorry for the short pointless blog post but I can't think of something better at the moment, as I'm still freakin' tired from the 14-hour-drive back home)

2 comments:

roro said...

your back .yaaay

joe11093 said...

I can help you with french. If there's something you can't understand, send me a message on facebook