"Hi there and thanks a lot for visiting my blog. DFTBA!"

9/23/2012

Taking a blogging break

Hey guys.

Some of you might have noticed that I haven't been posting ANYTHING at all lately. I have stopped posting september 2nd, and it's now september 23rd. There is a huge gap of days in between.

I am going through a kind of difficult phase at the moment -school, family and life in general-. I have just turned 15, and I started thinking about the things I had accomplished in the 15 years I have been walking on this planet, and I was not content. I feel like I'm going through a mid-teen-crisis. Is that sane? It was just a wake-up call to me, that I had to really do something with my life, and that I had to spend less time behind the screen of my laptop. Have I really done anything since that day? No, not really...

I just really miss blogging, and I can't stop thinking about it. So I found a solution; I will continue blogging, just fewer times a week. I think it will work out just fine.

Thanks to you for sticking around! I love you!

5 comments:

roro said...

its gr8 2 take a break sometimes

Anne Pfeffer said...

No worries, sweetie. Just look for the things you love to do -- your passions -- and pursue them in a way that's healthy for you. And take care of yourself!

Anne Pfeffer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mar said...

thanks for your comments :)

ShadyLane said...

New follower! found you on goodreads!

http://thecrossbreeds.blogspot.com/